Quality appraisals by qualified appraisers. Contact us now to discuss your specific valuation needs.
Big Country Residential Appraisals Services
All appraisals are done on a per bid basis; however, the following is a list of our standard prices:
- Single family home inside the Abilene city limits and under 3,000 SF is $500.00 (URAR Form 1004)
- Single family home outside the Abilene city limits is $550.00 **Some communities such as Sweetwater, Stamford, Ballinger, Anson, Breckenridge, Coleman etc. incur a higher fee.
- Condo appraisal on the condo form is $550.00 (Form 1073)
- Multi-family property appraisals such as duplexes, triplexes, and quadruplex appraisals are strictly on a per bid basis (Form 1025)
- Manufactured homes are strictly on a per bid basis (Form 1004C)
- A final inspection is $150 inside Abilene and $175 outside of Abilene. **Some communities such as Sweetwater, Stamford, Ballinger, Anson, Breckenridge, Coleman etc. incur a higher fee.
- Homes over 3,000 SF will add an additional fee of $50.00 or more to the price, depending on the size.
- Any change to the original appraisal, such as the borrower name and lender/client changes incurs a $50.00 fee.
- All order that incur an ordering fee paid by the appraiser will be charged an additional $25.00.
We offer a wide-range of services to support the needs of various customers, including:
Expert, unbiased testimony and consulting services.
Accurately determine the value of your estate client’s real estate property.
Help sellers list their property at a fair price to sell your properties faster.
Feel like you’re overpaying property taxes? Want to eliminate PMI from your monthly mortgage payment? We provide expert valuations in divorces and estate divisions.
Protect property portfolios for the correct amount.
Get the knowledge you need to make a great investment.